– You must complete a separate application form for each category you wish to enter. you may enter up to a maximum of two categories.
– Ensure you read the category description and answer all the questions and fill in your full contact details in the space provided. The Scottish Pharmacist awards are open to all pharmacists working in independent pharmacies, practice based pharmacists, group pharmacies or hospital pharmacists.
– Send two high resolution photographs of your pharmacy/team/individual to support your entry.
– Keep your entry simple and to the point. If you think you have made your point, don’t keep writing just because you think you need the maximum number of words. You don’t! However, feel free to write until you reach the limit.
– Don’t leave your application to the last minute – plan your entry in advance of the deadline, gather details of examples or evidence you want to include in your written submission.
Are you a qualified pharmacist or health professional?
By continuing to access this site, you are consenting to viewing promotional product information provided by our pharmaceutical company sponsors