TO READ-UP ON THE NOMINATIONS OR ENTER, PLEASE CLICKING ON ‘ENTER HERE’
This award is open to all pharmacists and their teams, who have adopted pioneering e-Health and IT solutions (such as mobile applications or robotics) to improve pharmaceutical care, enhance patient safety, and optimize operational efficiency
This category is open to all pharmacies – either independent or chain – which can clearly demonstrate a strong business profile and a successful track record of providing initiatives and projects for the benefit of their local communities.
This category is open to all hospital pharmacy teams with a minimum of three team members and which is working in the hospital sector in Scotland across all sectors, including: Cancer, Neurology, Respiratory, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Psychiatric. Previous Hospital Pharmacy Team of the Year Award entrants, including winners, are also welcome to submit an entry.
The category is open to all members of pharmacy staff (excluding pharmacists) – pharmacy assistants, pharmacy technicians, dispensers, category specialists (such as those working in the cosmetics or photography departments) – who can provide evidence of a sterling contribution to their pharmacies’ services.
This category is open to all contractor or employee pharmacists working in either independent or group pharmacies, who can demonstrate a clear record of innovative and progressive initiatives, which highlight and enhance the vital role of community pharmacy in healthcare. All nominations can be made through self-nomination, by colleagues or pharmacy business owners.
This category is open to all pharmacy teams, whether independent or part of a chain, who can clearly demonstrate accomplishments through working closely in collaboration with other healthcare teams.
This category is open to all contractor or employee pharmacists, pharmacy teams working in independent or group pharmacies, and practice-based pharmacists, who can demonstrate an outstanding contribution to their local communities through the provision of health and wellbeing initiatives.
This category celebrates the dedicated individuals within pharmacy teams who have tirelessly served their local communities in a single pharmacy for more than 20 years. Launched in 2022, this award received such a positive response that it is now a permanent fixture of our awards ceremony! Nominations must be submitted by pharmacy business owners or managers.
This distinguished award will honor an exceptional individual who has significantly advanced the pharmacy profession and enriched the wider community. The recipient’s dedication and resolute spirit will have translated into a remarkable influence on pharmacy practice, epitomizing a commitment to the profession that goes ‘above and beyond’.
– The Scottish Pharmacist awards are open to all pharmacists working in independent pharmacies, practice based pharmacists or group pharmacies
– You may enter up to a maximum of two award categories; self nominations are welcomed and encouraged
– Each award category will have a separate application form with five questions. Ensure you read the category description carefully before moving ahead with writing your submission
– Keep your answers simple and concise. If you think you have made your point, it’s fine to stop writing; the maximum word count should not dictate your answers
– If you wish to include any supporting material with your submission – such as testimonials, graphs, images, etc. – please use the ‘attach files’ feature found in each form
– To accompany your nomination, please provide a high-resolution photo of the nominee (individual/team/pharmacy) using the ‘select image’ feature found in each form
– Please don’t leave your application to the last minute! Plan your entry in advance of the deadline and gather details of any examples or evidence you want to include in your written submission
Are you a qualified pharmacist or health professional?
By continuing to access this site, you are consenting to viewing promotional product information provided by our pharmaceutical company sponsors